Weddings and Much More
Rolling hills and luscious woods. Stunning views of the Texas sky. An historic manor that is yours to enjoy. Realize your dream of a perfect wedding at Park Hill Farm.
Nestled deep in the heart of the Davy Crockett National Forest in Houston County, this 100 acre event venue is in the historic town of Crockett, Texas. Park Hill Farm is perfect for weddings, corporate events, family reunions, Quinceañeras, parties, music events and other activities.
Each wedding party will receive:
- A bridal suite and groom’s room to help you and your attendants prepare for your special day.
- Accommodations for up to 22 guests in three beautiful and state-of-the-art homes.
- Your choice of ceremony and reception site, with a gorgeous outdoor wedding garden and reception hall..
- Full use of the grounds for entertainment and photographs, including our picturesque pond, longhorn pasture and 100-year-old pear orchard.
- A charming and retro carnival game barn perfect for everything from cocktail hour to a childcare area.
- Complete use of the ranch for up to 18 hours, with special weekend packages available.
We believe in making special memories. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best service to help make your next event a memory that will last a lifetime.